Friday, February 28, 2014

connect : #blogeverydayinfeb


today wraps up the last day of my #blogeverydayinfeb challenge, as well as the start of a new month tomorrow. It has been so much fun connecting with so many people this month because of this little blog of mine. I participated in my first link up at the beginning of this month, Breakfast in Bed, linked up with Anchored in Love Divine for this 28 day challenge, and at the end of next month I will be linking up with Rebecca from Life with rMe for the "where you work" link up. I've learned a lot this month about the importance of connecting with readers, bloggers, and other followers on all social media platforms. It brings so much joy when I get to meet new people and interact with them, even though it's just over the internet. Someday, I hope to meet some of you, my readers, and some of my greatest blogging inspirations. 

this week has been such a great week, with quite a few 2-posts-a-day, ++Positive Vibes++, and some fun planned for this weekend. I can't wait to see what March brings for this blog. (And for how I'll do writing without prompts!)

xo

ps. is there specifically something you want to see this month? please email me with any suggestions on posts or new segments/installments. 

6 comments:

  1. Sydney, I fall in love with you and your blog each day!! I love reading your raw, genuine posts, they're truly inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! I love yours too. I'd love for you to come and write for me this April!

      xo

      Delete
  2. So excited for March! :) You will come up with stuff I'm sure!!! :)And I hope to meet you one day too!!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I don't think I could blog everyday! I'd run out of things to talk about! Congrats on your accomplishment! I definitely need to get better with social media though, maybe I should try this challenge... (Maybe when school is over). Anyways, Love your blog! :D

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! It's been a journey, but it has given me lots of inspiration and has helped me to become a better writer and blogger.

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...