Monday, February 24, 2014

Dressed to the Maxi




jump fail.

jump picture achieved 

i kinda love the long and flowy skirt

spin spin spin



dress: Anthropologie
shoes: Target
necklace: Tiffany & Co

After my audition Saturday, my mom and I walked around Downtown - and we (of course) had to stop in at Anthropologie. I had seen this maxi dress in the sale room from previous visits, and during our visit today I couldn't pass up the great deal. The material is super comfortable and is quite light, so it will be able to be worn for the next few months, and maybe in the Summer on vacation to cooler locations. 

The shoes add a pop of color to a quite neutral outfit! And I have a slight obsession with how big and flowy the skirt is - it's so fun to twirl around in! I think I'm planning on "debuting" this dress at school on Valentine's Day! (eek!)

xo

ps. I hope you enjoyed  Ashley's post today! Isn't she such a gifted writer? 

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress so much! Its so pretty! :) And you look great in it! :) :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...