Saturday, February 1, 2014

Breakfast in Bed






Good Morning! 

Dorothy, from Prep in Your Step, made it one of her New Years Goals to make blogging connections with other bloggers. (Read more about it here.)


What is the first thing you do on a lazy Saturday morning? I lay in bed for a while, checking instagram/reading blogs/twitter, etc, and then pull myself out of bed to get some breakfast and a coffee!

What would your ideal breakfast be, don't forget the coffee?!  My ideal breakfast is eggs, bacon, and some kind of juice. And definitely coffee, with lots of creamer! 

If you could have woken up this morning and been anywhere, where would it be? Someplace in Europe. Maybe a flat in London, an apartment overlooking the Eiffel Tower in Paris, a house in Venice. 
If that didn't work out, somewhere in New England with SNOW. 

{And just for fun }What is your favorite instagram filter? I don't usually use Instagram to edit and apply filters, but if I do, I would probably choose black and white since it is simple!

Follow me on twitter to see a picture of me in my favorite pj's, blogging in bed! 

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy Saturday? 

Love, Sydney 

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // BLOGLOVIN

ps. come back today at 3 for my New Years Resolution post for February - it's all about love! 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading through blogs and social media in the morning as well! I just read your "about me" and noticed that you're only two years younger than me. I have a twin sister and she is eight minutes older than me... so weird that we both have a twin and are the same amount of time apart!!! I participated in #blogbreakfastinbed as well: http://privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com/2014/02/blogbreakfastinbed.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so neat! I can't wait to explore your blog more!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...