Friday, January 31, 2014

New (And Exciting!) Things

Do you notice anything, different, around here?

A Thousand Tomorrows has a new design! And layout! And color scheme! It's all thanks to Rachel, from Sunshine and Sinatra. She listened to every question I had, and didn't start designing until she knew exactly what I wanted. 

I haven't really experimented much with HTML coding, layouts, signatures, pages, etc., so when Rachel offered her services, I couldn't say no. I had the idea in my head that sometime in the future I would find a designer, but Rachel popped up in my twitter feed at the right time, and now the blog has a completely different feel. 

I am absolutely in love with how it turned out. I'm not joking when I say if you never need someone to do blog work for you: Rachel's your girl. She will definitely be coming back in the future if there is any work I need to have done. 
{See Rachel's other work here}

What do you think?

Before...

After!



You can now take my button to your blog!

a signature!


I'm excited to see what this blog has in store for the new month. I have some fun things in the works, and cannot wait to share them with you! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank Rachel! I'm so happy with it!

      xo

      Ps. Can we be best friends please?

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...