Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013 In Pictures Part 2: July to December

Yesterday, I shared my favorite pictures from January to June. 
I am finishing up the year in pictures with my favorite ones from July to December! 


Top of the Empire State Building
July // NYC and PA

After attending the Governor's School, I immediately went to Pennsylvania to visit some of our closest family friends. We also spent 2 days in New York City which was a blast. We have gone the past 2 summers and have not run out of things to do ... yet. 

Seeing "Cinderella" in NYC


August // Back to School
The day before school resumed, I invited some of my closest friends to a fun pool party to allow a fun end to the amazing summer we all had.



First Day of High School - what a day.


September included my first high school performance, Shake Your Groove Thing. The performance itself wasn't a ton of fun, yet being with all my friends, taking pictures, and getting dressed up, was a ton of fun.


some of the best supporters - cathie and emily. 
I learned that having a strong support system is a must when times get rough - so thankful for friends that support me and my accomplishments on a daily basis.


Just like Shake Your Groove Thing; the rehearsals and endless performances were not part of the joys of this month - but spending lots of time backstage with friends was a blast.



November // My month off - nothing too exciting with school. It was nice to have a month off to be able to concentrate on school and nothing else. I got a grasp on things that I had lost in the previous 2 months and spent more time for myself and with friends. 


December // Confirmation


me, kellen, emily, and sterling
Gingerbread house making - what a creative party idea!


Fair and Oyster Roast

What are some of your favorite memories from 2013?

Love, Sydney

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // EMAIL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...