Friday, January 10, 2014

Hustle: Midterm #1

I have my first ever midterm tomorrow and I cannot even begin to express the fear and stress I am feeling. The first midterm I have is in Physical Science, and I don't know what to expect.

#Inspiration | "Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Winston Churchill (quote via @Aaron Hensen Prepster via @Alex Atkinson)
Must remember: Failure is not fatal. 
    It's just one grade. Sure, it may be a large grade in the gradebook, but it's one class that in 4 years I won't even remember. I can't freak out if I don't do as well as I wanted; I can't set my personal expectations too high.

.
Must remember: I have to WORK.
    Yes, I don't have to freak if it isn't the grade I dreamed of, but I also can't take the easy route to getting the grade I want. I have to study and work; I have to ask questions and be ready to find things for myself. I have to take the route that won't be as easy to achieve success I want.

 Isaiah 40: 30,31  “Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

How did your first week back at school go?  and How will you get through the next week? 

Love, Sydney

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // EMAIL 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on midterms Sydney! Mine were before Christmas break. Here are a few tips that helped me get through them: take breaks while studying, eat healthy food, exercise and get a good nights sleep!
    Please check out my blog if you get a chance I just started

    xoxo
    Alex
    preppyalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...