Friday, January 31, 2014

Reflection: New Years Resolution #1

New Year, new direction :: 4 steps to make 2014 your best year yet


Routines.

This month was all about routines, so that I could allow myself to start the year out strong. (see my 2014 post here, which explains my goals for each month.) I had my ups and downs, making sure my routines worked. 

Here's how it went:

Mornings // Like I said, my morning routine is pretty easy to follow. I do the same steps each and every day, including the time I wake up, how late I let myself sleep, the time I spend doing this/that. I started using my SleepTime app about halfway through the month, and have really like the results I'm getting. (post to come)

Afternoons & Evenings // My afternoons are pretty straight forward depending on the day. I know which days I have something after school and don't, so managing my time after school normally isn't an issue. The main thing that I wanted to incorporate into my routine was my exercise routine, which (sadly), really didn't happen. It's hard getting to the gym 2-3 times a week without my own car, and with my siblings other activities. It will definitely be a continuous goal throughout the next months. 
Procrastinating is still an issue when I get home from school, so hopefully through the next month I will come home and get started on homework ASAP.

Bedtime // I've gotten better and going to bed around the same time, and I feel more rested and prepared for the next day. It's a great feeling.

Tomorrow I will be discussing my resolution for February: Love

How have your resolution(s) gone so far?

Love, Sydney 

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. I need to start tracking my sleep- and going to bed/getting up at the same time every day. My morning routine is a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the mornings, so I had to come up with a routine!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...