Monday, January 13, 2014

Midterms #2 and #3! #MotivationMonday

I survived my first midterm. 
Whaaaat.

I took my first midterm on Friday and (thankfully) got through it without having a panic attack and completely stressing out the morning of. With tea in my hand and a good breakfast I was calm and collected and I feel as though I nailed my first midterm. (fingers crossed!)

Tomorrow I have my second midterm (English, on Romeo and Juliet), followed by my last midterm in World Geography. With a 5 day weekend coming up, I could not be more motivated to get through this week and enjoy another break. 

no doubt.
Don't doubt your amazing abilities.
     On occasion, I doubt that I am capable of walking into a classroom and nailing a test. While taking midterms, I have to be confident and know that I have prepared myself. If I doubt myself, I will kill the dreams that I have of my grade. I can't let myself doubt my abilities. 

You are!
I am capable.
     I may doubt myself, but I am capable of amazing things. (Pretty self explanatory). I have my Father God on my side who knows of my talents, my mom and dad cheering me on. I can do this. (#Hustle.)

What motivates you during exam week?

Love, Sydney 

ps. Follow me on social media! (Links to the right!)

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // EMAIL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...