Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January: Routines

As promised in my 2014 Resolutions post, I am sharing how I am planning on accomplishing my first goal: setting a routine. As it is not the first of the month, I have somewhat of a time crunch to get my goal completed, yet I have no fear that this goal will not be completed.

This month, my big concentration is creating myself a set routine. I am terrible at routines, more specifically at night. It takes 21 days to set a routine, so time to get started on New Years Resolution #1.

For the Morning: 
In the AM, I have a solid routine that I follow every morning. Since I have a time limit of how long I have to get ready, it is easy for me to follow a set routine and know when I am on or off schedule. 
Good Morning!

I'm Home! For the Afternoon:
In the Afternoon, I am more prone to sitting around and getting nothing done. As of 2014, my parents are making myself and my brother put our electronics away and out of sight until 7:00 each night. It's proven to be tough, but I find myself more concentrated and that I am getting more done.
Another goal of mine is to make working out part of my weekly routine. I am working out 2-3 times a week and really enjoying it.
#Hustle: Get it DONE


After Dinner: Lights Out
After I have my electronics back and have completed any and all tasks needed, I (usually) sit around and waste time. Hopefully, with setting this new routine, I will spend less time in front of an electronic and more time sleeping and preparing myself for whatever life has in store.
Putting my electronics away and keeping them away is the biggest challenge, but if they are silenced and out of sight, they will hopefully not catch my attention.
Lights Out.

Even though I am setting these routines, I will make sure to give myself some wiggle room and live freely when need be. 

I am excited to see what the rest of January brings and can't wait to reflect on the month! 

What are your goals for January? Any tips or tricks?

Love, Sydney

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // EMAIL 

2 comments:

  1. hi Sydney! I love this post and I was wondering if you would do a post about your workouts and what you do. thank you

    -a preppy girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely do a post about my workout in the near future. Stay on the lookout!

    Sydney

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...