Friday, January 3, 2014

New (And Exciting!) Things

Do you notice anything, different around here? 

A Thousand Tomorrows has a new design! And layout! And color scheme! It's all thanks to Rachel, from Sunshine and Sinatra. She listened to every question I had, and didn't start designing until she knew exactly what I wanted. 
As a beginning blogger, I hadn't really experimented much with HTML coding, messing around with layouts and signatures, pages, etc., so I always had the idea of going and asking for help from a blog designer - until Rachel offered her services on Twitter ... I knew I had to say yes! 
I am in love with how it turned out. I'm not joking when I say if you ever need someone to do blog work for you, ask Rachel. She will definitely be coming back in the future if there is any work I need to have done! 


Before...

After!




You can now grab my button, as well!

I'm excited to see what February brings in terms for this blog. There are lots more exciting things happening behind the scenes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...