Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lean and Fit :: Workout Routine

I recently got a request from a reader for a post about my workout routine, after she saw my January Routines post

Just do things

In November last year, I started attending a local gym, N:Motion. It's a donation based gym and it has an amazing atmosphere. I go to a class where you focus on 3 components: Ride, Flow, and Lift. Ride is spinning on a stationary bike; I absolutely love it. Flow is yoga and stretching, and lift works with weights and core strength.

One of the main motivations of the class is the music. It is a christian gym, so the music is very uplifting and sets a great vibe for the workout.
I try to attend the class at least 2 times a week, sometimes 3.

To be completely honest, my workout routine is still being put together, and I can't wait for it to become a main part of my routine.

I've also started using the app "MyFitnessPal" after seeing a review by Monogram Meredith. I am really enjoying it! 

What do you include in your workout routine?

Love, Sydney

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...