Friday, January 17, 2014

20 Minute Morning: Outfit #1

What a week.

Monday started off slow, with (thankfully) no midterms. I got my first midterm grade back and was truly stunned by what I got - in a good way! (Aced my Physical Science Midterm!) Tuesday came around and my 2nd midterm greeted me. (Got my grade back, and got a B!) Wednesday couldn't have been better because a) my last midterm was scheduled for (Got an A!) and it was the end of the week. (YES!) Wednesday was also my little sisters birthday, and so naturally we celebrated with going out to dinner, cake, and presents. It was so sweet to see her face light up when she got to blow out her candles on her birthday cake. She was so excited to be 6! Come Thursday, my dad's brother's family arrived from Colorado and are spending the long weekend with us. My Uncle is running the Charleston Marathon, so they decided to make a family trip out of it and come and (finally) visit us in Charleston!
I also had the pleasure of beginning a friendship with Brianna from Endlessly Beloved. I was able to get into contact with her thanks to a blogging box swap from Darling Prepster and can't wait to become close friends with a fellow blogger.

On to the topic of this post: 20 minute morning.
I have found that as the year goes on, my motivation to get up in the morning and put on something that takes (actual) effort on a daily basis is getting old. I love getting dressed up, don't get me wrong ... but it's really nice to have a break sometimes and still look adorable.
With this being said, on these types of days, I love to grab my favorite pair of skinny jeans and pair it with one of my favorite blouses, shirts, or scarves. It's simple yet classy, and it's effortless.
Thus was born, the "20 Minute Morning".

Below I have shared my first installment of this mini series. I found this adorable sweatshirt type shirt at Gap this past weekend and couldn't pass up the deal. I paired it with an infinity scarf that I borrowed from my friend, Emily. (It was the comfiest thing EVER.) To finish off the look, I paired the outfit with pearl earrings, a few rings, and nude flats. 












If you want any outfit details, please comment below and ask!
Like I said, I loved this outfit and can't wait to share with you my next "20 Minute Morning". 

See you Monday! 

Love, Sydney

ps. What would you like to see on the blog in the future? Please let me know below! 

3 comments:

  1. great look sydney! could you do a post on your favorite jewelry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, I will gladly do a post on my favorite jewelry. Check the blog this coming week for the post!

      Xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...