Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happiness is Only Real When Shared - Weekend Lookbook

This weekend was such a blast. My dad's brother and his family came into town for the first time and visited us for the long MLK Jr. weekend. My uncle ran the Charleston Marathon, my sister, Abby, had her 6th birthday party, and we had some great food.

I was the designated photographer for the weekend, which was quite fun. Below I've shared a few pictures - enjoy!


at waterfront park before the party


how cute are these giraffes?

 ready to paint!







my Uncle Chris running the marathon!

What did you do for your long weekend?

Love, Sydney

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a really fun weekend! Your sister is so cute!

    - a preppy girl

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...