Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Lookbook

I had the most fun Friday night.

My friend, Emily, invited myself and another friend, Sterling, over for a fun sleepover that would include PF Changs, photo shoots, and lots of girl talk.
It was so much fun.

Below, I've included some of my personal favorite pictures from the weekend. 



and we were all wearing lilly.


like the socks?

post dinner photo ops:







i love my friends.

I spent my Saturday curled in bed watching Netflix and (essentially) doing nothing, with a fun dinner with some very good family friends. This was followed by Sunday, hustling around trying to get ready for this crazy week. 

Love, Sydney 

PS. IT MAY SNOW. 
WHAAAAT.

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...