Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Keep Moving

It's already Tuesday and I am in desperate need of some motivation. Monday's are hard enough, but I had to return back at school at 6 for All-County, and stayed there for 2 and a half hours singing my little heart out. 

As it is only Tuesday, and snow is in the forecast tonight/tomorrow, I am hoping and praying for delay cancellation of school. 

I've recently had an obsession with pinning every inspirational quote I find to my legibly beautiful board. It's a great place to go when I am having a rough day, or just seeking for some simple words of wisdom. //


Studio Mucci: MLK. Keep moving forward. Amina's favorite quote

ONE DAY... Someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.

What's inspiring you this week?

see you back here thursday!

Love, Sydney

ps. Is there anything you'd like to see on the blog in the future? email me! (in about me page)

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // BLOGLOVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...