Friday, January 3, 2014

15 Years + 15 in 365

It's my 15th Birthday today and I could not be more excited! 

For my birthday, I am celebrating with my family and close friends. For the past few years, I have had to go to school on my birthday, or even worse, return to school on my birthday. But not this year! I am so glad that I get to spend my birthday at home with the people I love most.

Having a birthday immediately after Christmas can be difficult (and annoying), yet I have gotten used to it over the years and have come to love it. I can't think of a more joyous time of the year to celebrate. 

I am still in the process of putting together my New Year's Resolutions, but I would also like to accomplish 15 things in my 15th year of life. (Thank You Kira for the idea!) I am hoping that by creating these 15 goals, I can create my resolutions! 
another inspiration: Mackenzie Horan, 101 in 1001


15 in 365:
1. Get permit!
2. Accomplish my 2014 resolutions.
3. Volunteer with school and on my own.
4. Travel to a new city.
5. Host a fun get together with my closest friends. 
6. Read all types of books! (Go outside my comfort zone.)
7. Grow my blog and do more collaborations.
8. Create and Launch a new series on my blog.
9. Come up with a High School Plan and set Quarterly goals.
10. Get more sleep.
11. Grow my hair out.
12. Work out twice a week for at least 3 months.
13. Invest in at least one accessory and one makeup product.
14. Watch 5 classic movies.
15. Slow down and take in each an every moment of my 15th year.

Have any ideas or know how to help with one of my goals? Let me know in the comments below! 

I am more than excited to embark into a new chapter of my life - 2014 & being 15! 

Love, Sydney 

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // EMAIL 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sydney!! I hope you enjoyed your day off from school and time with your family and friends!

    To grow your hair out, start taking biotin! It's an all-natural vitamin that helps your hair, nails, and skin grow and stay healthy! I swear by that stuff!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was very nice having time at home with friends.
      And thank you for the advice! I will definitely look into using biotin!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...