Monday, February 3, 2014

Audition Week

In 6 days, I'll be auditioning for a summer intensive that I really want to attend - I'm in need of some serious motivation. (I feel like I say this on a weekly basis ... maybe it's a problem!)

Sunday night was a little bit of a low for me - I had an IGP the following morning, a math quiz, blog posts to be written, homework to be finished, and an audition to worry about on top of it all. Stress was at an all time high. But I had such a fun weekend with one of my friends.  So deciding between having fun and getting work done was rough. This is also the first FULL week back, with no delays/teacher workdays/holidays/snow days since Christmas Break. 

I'm nervous yet confident at the same time. (How exactly does that happen?)

I'm really relying on my Pinterest Board, "Legibly Beautiful" this week. These are just a few of the quotes that will be pushing me this week. 

She believed.
have good thoughts :)

Operation Lovely

How do you survive the roughest weeks?
xo


3 comments:

  1. You have got this! You are going to do GREAT! Let us know how everything turns out! But do not stress if you dont have time!!! We understand!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're too sweet. I will definitely be doing a post about my audition ... and hopefully about me getting my acceptance!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Lean on your family. They love and believe in youbut we will also give you a swift kick in the pants when you need it.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...