Friday, February 28, 2014

Reflection : New Years Resolution #2

New Year, new direction :: 4 steps to make 2014 your best year yet
     
Love

This month I focused on Love, because there is no better time than the month that includes Valentines Day. I've really enjoyed having a characteristic to focus on each month. Even though I don't think about it each and every minute of each and every day, I always have it in the back of my mind for when I need something to focus on and persevere towards. 

Loving Others // I feel like this is pretty self explanatory, but just having the mindset of always remembering to love others is key to always having those Positive Vibes. 

Loving Myself // This week, I finally published my "My Real Self" post. It's never easy to be accepting of yourself when we are always comparing, but I've been working toward finding how I can make myself most comfortable in my own skin without losing who I am. 

Love of God // With what these past couple of weeks have brought me, my love for God has grown. He's always there for me, my eternal best friend ... and I couldn't be more thankful. 

Putting the word "love" into my mind each and every day this month has helped to make my mindset better and more positive - and thinking great things about others! February may not have resulted in getting a boyfriend (oh well, I love my girlfriends!) but I am loving others, myself, and God more and more!

Tomorrow, I am talking about March (already?!), which will focus on school. 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...