Thursday, February 13, 2014

You are Capable : #blogeverydayinfeb

As I am writing this post, I am laying in bed because today is our 3rd "ice day" this month! I'm so glad that we have today off - stress is lowered and I have time to make my valentines! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love quotes. I often times write Motivation Monday posts, and I am addicted to my Legibly Beautiful board (and Faith board) on Pinterest. When I read a good quote, I don't want to forget it, and whenever I'm having a rough day, I go straight to my board for some inspiration and wise words. 

With all this being said, it is so hard to find my "favorite quote". There are so many good ones that can apply at any time, so picking one is a big task.

You are!



Jeremiah 29:11 Art Print

What are your favorite quotes/bible verses? And where can I find you on Pinterest?

xo

1 comment:

  1. Hebrews 6:19 is probably my favorite bible verse ever, although Jeremiah 29:11 is a close second!

    pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/elizbethgrace/ :)

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...