Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HER CAMPUS! + Sponsor

I'm supposed to be blogging about my favorite recipe, but I really don't cook or bake. I would love to have the talent, but I don't think I have the patience. Sometime in March I would definitely love to post the recipe to my favorite recipe, but for now I don't have one in my book! 

Anyway, 
I have 2 fairly large announcements!

I'm a Her Campus Member! After placing an application for Her Campus about a month ago, I got the "you're in!" email from the company 2 weeks ago. I'm so excited to see what this brings for my blog, and how many more blogging connections I can create! All of the ladies involved in Her Campus are sweet, accepting, and ready to help. It's such a fun, uplifting community to be part of. (See the button to the left! - It makes this blog official!) 
SPONSOR The Blog! Starting March 1st, my blog will be sponsoring The Darling Prepster. After seeing how much sponsorship can bring to blogs, I decided to add my own Sponsorship page. Currently, there is one sponsorship option to choose from - and it's a great price! (not going to lie) I can't wait to see who will sponsor the blog first. 

Happy Wednesday! 

xo

2 comments:

  1. So excited for everything that is to come!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...