Monday, February 10, 2014

Auditions and Such





as seen on instagram

shirt: Gap
skirt: Gap
shoes: BP @ Nordstroms
necklace: Tiffany and Co. 

Last week I was freaking out about an audition that I had coming up. That audition came and went this past Saturday and I am happy and sad that it's over. I got to reconnect with some of the girls (and boy) that I met last summer, but I am happy that all the stress is gone and I can let go of all the nerves and anxiety I may have had. 

My goal for the audition: to sing my little heart out, but to also look put together while still being comfortable. The worst thing is to be uncomfortable in an audition when you're already nervous. This skirt is super comfortable, and the shirt is a very soft material - it was perfect!

xo
btw: THE BLOG HAS AN INSTAGRAM! follow at @/ahthousandtomorrowsblog! 

1 comment:

  1. You looked very cute!!! But I guess you were very excited it was comfy! I know you did great at your auditions!!! (btw there is an extra h where you wrote out your instagram name!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...