Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Longchamp Le Pliage : #blogeverydayinfeb

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love reading people's posts about what's in their purse, and I love watching YouTube videos of people taking their purses apart. I love purses - just ask anyone in my family. When I received my Longchamp Le Pliage Large in Navy, I knew that this purse would be one I would use for years. The color goes with practically everything, and the size is perfect for me. I find it to fit everything I need, no matter where I'm going. 





Phone // No need to explain. It's a must. 

Headphones // Listening to music to and from school is one of my favorite ways to decrease any stress I may have, and to prepare myself for what's ahead. 

Chapstick // Pretty self explanatory, but my lips have been dry lately, so it's a necessity. 

Purple Pouch // In this zipped pouch, I put makeup, a mirror, and my school ID. It's the perfect size for concealer, lipgloss/lipstick, and a perfume. 

Blue Pouch // This is my "OMG I Wish I Had A ... Kit!" It's absolutely perfect. If you ever need something, I probably have it. 

Agenda // I usually just keep this with me throughout the week, and it leaves my purse on the weekends. I like keeping it in my purse so that it doesn't get ruined in my backpack. 

Book // This also escapes on the weekend, but having a book for school is a great idea - if you ever finish something early, or have reading time in English class, it's nice to have a book you enjoy along with you. (I'm currently reading The 19th Wife. Do you have any book suggestions?)

iPad Mini //  Such a great tool for school. Teachers will not allow us to have our phones out, but iPads are a different story. It's also nice to have if I need to check on the blog, or Google something for a class. 

Wallet // My mini Kate Spade coin purse I keep with me throughout the week. I do not want to carry around my regular wallet through school, so keeping just a few dollars and a Starbucks gift card is all I need. On the weekends, I'll take my Vera Bradley wallet with me, as it keeps all my gift cards, Debit card, and cash. 


What are your necessities in your purse?
xo

2 comments:

  1. I love watching these videos on youtube and have never thought of doing a blog post on it!!! I want a longchamp so bad!! And I either want a navy one or a black one!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed pulling everything out and getting creative with the pictures. I love my Longhcamp - I received it for Christmas, but I do know that it's quite an investment. I would totally recommend you getting one - I love mine and use it EVERY DAY.

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...