Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Box Swap! #blogeverydayinfeb

Happy Valentine's Day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Near the end of December, I signed up to participate in a Valentine's Box Swap with other bloggers. You basically got paired with another blogger, emailed back and forth, and then sent them a box filled with goodies for Valentine's Day. It was such a great idea, and was a great way to network with another blogger. (Let me just say, blog friends are GREAT!)












I was paired with the wonderful Brianna, from Endlessly Beloved. She is super sweet and such a great blogger. I find her posts to be very genuine and they make me smile. She's also a blog designer, so check her out if you ever need some work done for your blog. 

Make sure to check her blog out today for her post about the #vdayboxswap!

xo


5 comments:

  1. This was super cute! I wish I had done it! You got some awesome stuff!!! :) Happy Valentines Day!!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the box swap!! The gifts you received are adorable! Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO

    www.darlingprepster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I'm so glad that I participated.

      xo

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is an adorable idea! I would love to get involved with something like this in the future :)

    XX, SS || seersuckersass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...