Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Little Known Facts : #blogeverydayinfebruary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Although this blog is written by me, and I share a lot about what my goals are, what I'm working towards, or what's going on in my life. There are some things I feel like I've never mentioned, though.

Here we go :: 

1. I have a twin brother, named Nick. I'm 8 minutes older. 

2. I would much rather take 2 maths and 2 sciences than take any form of History/Social Studies.

3. I've always been independent when it comes to school, studying, and getting my homework done. I just need to be able to motivate myself and I'm fine. 

4. Once I find a Netflix show, I can't stop watching it. (i.e.: Gossip Girl (currently), Grey's Anatomy)

5. I have to buy most everything in tall or long, because I'm 5'11".

6. (This may be known), but I think I have an unhealthy obsession to most every Social Media platform.

7. I was baptized when I was 12 at our family's Episcopal Church. 

8. I want to go to college anywhere but South Carolina. I would love to go to college in Boston (or anywhere in New England)

What are some little known facts about you?

xo

ps. Is there anything else you want to know about me? Feel free to ask me anything below, or email me any questions you may have! 

2 comments:

  1. Boston is such a great town, well, all of New England is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gossip Girl! Love your blog btw!
    xoxo
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...