Saturday, February 1, 2014

February: Love

{my edit}

{my edit}

Following my 2014 monthly goals list, this month I am focusing on love. I am going to draw inspiration from these 2 bible verses, featured above. 

I don't think I'll be focused on the love as in a relationship with a boy (eek. #lonerlife), but more as a relationship with those around me and more importantly the loving that I receive from God - and learning to accept it. 
Maybe somewhere in the month, I will learn to also love how God created me and made me. As a teenager in a world that is constantly sending negative messages to the girls who aren't perfect, it's definitely hard to accept yourself and love yourself. I honestly don't know a girl who doesn't struggle with this pressing issue. 
I just need to focus on loving everyone and everything. 

I can't wait to see how this month goes with a new goal - last month went smoothly, but there are still some kinks to sort out in the routines. I will also be working in the month getting to the spin studio more often, allowing myself to be more motivated emotionally and feel better physically. 

Love, Sydney


6 comments:

  1. Love! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, please check my blog tomorrow for more info!

    kira
    {apairofchicpearls.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this idea so much. The fact that you are focusing on your love for God. I love it. And I love the bible verses you chose to use!!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find that by using bible verses, I have that much more motivation to get things done!

      xo

      ps. Checking out your blog now - I'm in love!

      Delete
  3. I love these verses! So inspiring! :)

    It would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog. I'm sort of new and I would love your feedback :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute | @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to! I will definitely explore your blog more tomorrow!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...