Monday, February 17, 2014

5 Favorites (Maybe 6!) : #blogeverdayinfeb

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Monday! 

I have today off, as it's President's Day, and I plan to spend it getting ready for the upcoming week: blogging, tests/quizzes, and some homework! 

My 5 (6!) Favorites are from J. Crew Factory - I can't get over the great items and amazing deals. 

these shorts (similar) // I saw these shorts on the J. Crew Factory website about a month ago, fell in love, but they slipped out of my mind. (I have an eye for ANY printed short.) Walking into the sale section of my local J. Crew Factory, these shorts caught my eye and I couldn't say no. I got them for $15. (what a steal!) I am so glad I did ... #springcancomenow.

Any recommendations for stores that carry cute printed shorts? Gap was my store last spring.

Retro Frame Sunglasses // While at my J. Crew, I stumbled upon these Retro sunglasses, but (stupidly) passed them up ... and I'm regretting it. I don't have a pair of sunglasses, and I need a good pair. These are unique and adorable. I may have to go back or order them online, I'm still thinking about them! (Input please!)

Nautical Chino Short // Not printed, but the gold accents are perfect. 


Optic Dot Mini // I think I have one polka dot item in my closet, and it's navy. (go figure) This skirt is cute and perfect for Spring.

Peter Pan Collar Dress // I don't have a single item in my closet with a collar, let alone a Peter Pan one. This dress would be perfect for school but also for a Sunday Brunch! 


Scalloped Shift Dress // I have seen SO MANY instagrams, tweets, pins, blog posts, etc., about this fantastic dress, but I haven't been able to say yes to the price just yet. I saw it in the store and was drawn directly to it, but just couldn't say yes. 

Which one of these items is your favorite? 
Do you know where I could find any look-a-likes for a better price? 

xo

ps. Come back at 10:00 for a second post, featuring my favorite pants from Gap! 

pps. The blog has an instagram! You can find it at @/athousandtomorrowsblog!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you got today off! But I LOVE the scalloped dress. I want to invest in one so bad! And I love both of the shorts! I think you should totally get the sunglasses by the way! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the input! I think I'm going to end up purchasing them, as today there is free shipping and they're such a great price!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I love your picks! For printed shorts, I love Lilly Pulitzer's Callahans! Last year I found a great pair at JC Penney as well!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look into Lilly! I feel as though their shorts can get quite pricey.

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...