Sunday, February 23, 2014

Joys of Blogging : #blogeverydayinfeb

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blogging has truly brought me great joy. I have learned lots, made new friends, and (I hope) am becoming a better writer throughout it all. 

Throughout the past two or three weeks, some of my favorite bloggers have written amazing posts about blogging. 

I have become more creative when it comes to writing, and can brainstorm more efficiently. I love to utilize any and all social media platforms, and try and interact with everyone that I can, especially on Twitter and Instagram. 

It's been such a great experience. I now have this growing time capsule that is always growing. I write about all kinds of topics and document certain times in my life. 

THE COLLEGE PREPSTER 

It's no mystery that I LOVE Carly from the College Prepster. She has written some brilliant posts about blogging that I have gone back and read time and time again. Learning new things from such an accomplished blogger is such a great learning experience. 



Motivation Behind Blogging // Why I Blog + Blogging Tips // Why Why Why

PREP IN YOUR STEP
Dorothy is absolutely adorable and is becoming one of my favorite bloggers. After participating in Breakfast in Bed at the beginning of the month, she has become one of my daily reads. 
One of her most recent posts is my fantastic and perfect for any (and all!) bloggers.

Blogging Tips and Advice 

Another Helpful Blog Post : HTML Coding Every Blogger Should Know //
3 Things I Wish I Would Have Known About Blogging // So You Want To Start A Blog

What is your favorite part about blogging? (Or Reading Blogs?)

xo

Posts featured on ATT about Blogging : Daily Reads // Blue and Pink // 
Return to Blogging // Mackenzie Horan // Carly, College Prepster

4 comments:

  1. I love how honest I can be with my blogging. The world tends to try and censor you as a young adult and they succeed because most of your surroundings depend on you being able to take orders. But in the blogging world, I'm in total command of my own ship, if you will. :)

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being able to right exactly how I feel and be able to give advice so easily to my readers, and sometimes myself!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I love having an outlet for my thoughts and being able to share God's word! And I love following your blog :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great creative outlet! Thank you for following and I am glad that you enjoy following! Please feel free to email me anytime, I'd love to talk!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...