Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Liebster Award! Round 2

I love Liebster Awards! It's such a great way to make blogging connections and learn about new and cute blogs that you (normally) wouldn't find. 
Kira nominated me (for a second time!) and her questions are adorable! Thanks, Kira!

Rules for the Liebster Award ::

 1. List 11 facts about yourself
 2. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you asked
 3. Create 11 new questions
 4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers 
 5. Let them know and no tagging back!'

11 Facts about Me ::

  1. I am 5'11" and have yet to embrace my height. 
  2. I have become a pro at online shopping because of my height - everything I need needs to be either tall/long.
  3. I have a twin brother who is 8 minutes younger than me. We spent grade school together, split in middle school, and are back together at the same high school!
  4. My dream job: A Nurse Anesthetist. If not that, then an RN. 
  5. Dream Living Location: anywhere in the New England area, preferably Boston (however, I have never been there.)
  6. I'm a vocalist but don't listen to much music at all. 
  7. I'm super organized yet I get stressed very easily.
  8. Navy is my all time favorite color - if the clothing item comes in navy, I'm getting it. 
  9. I cut my hair off for Locks of Love about 8 months ago and can't wait to have my hair back to the length it was - I MISS IT.
  10. I hate mornings. But I love staying up late. 
  11. I'm a monogram lover. 

My Questions ::
  1. Coffee or tea? Coffee with lots of creamer! 
  2. Have you ever had a macaroon? If so what kind is your favorite?  Yes - they were homemade by my fantastic mom! I had one of the peppermint ones, and it was fantastic.
  3. What do you like to do in your free time?  Hang out with friends, blog, watch Netflix, take photos with my Nikon, or curl up with a cup of coffee and a good book.
  4. What do you get when you go for frozen yogurt? I don't get frozen yogurt a lot, but when I do, I like to keep it simple. No crazy flavors and no insane toppings - but lots of caramel!
  5. Who is your celebrity crush? This is so hard. I love the Olympic Swimmers (Nathan Adrian, Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte) and some of my favorite actors include Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans. (I can't forget Ezra from #PLL!)
  6. Three words to describe your style? Comfortable, Classic, and Preppy (in my own way!) 
  7. Where do you want to be in five years? I'll be 20 - EEK! I would hopefully be at a 4 year university, getting a degree in something medical, and maybe even have a boyfriend! (hehe) I want to be some place I love doing something I love. 
  8. Favorite way to get physically active? Spinning at N:Motion.
  9. What is your dream pair of shoes? A pair of high heels - any kind. I have a "fear" almost of wearing heels, because I don't really want to be super tall. (Any helpful tips to share, tall readers?) 
  10. What do you like to do when you are alone? Read or talk with a friend. 
  11. Favorite article of clothing in your closet? I'd have to say my Lilly Pulitzer Dress from Confirmation this past December - I would wear it all the time if I could!
For the Liesbter Award, I nominate ...
Rebecca, Life With RME
Megan, Bowtiful Life
Sarah, Sarah Smile
Amy, I Believe in Pink
Ashley, Purple and Pearl
Elizabeth, Closer than Yesterday

My Eleven Questions ::


  1. What is your proudest moment of your life thus far?
  2. Dream place to live?
  3. What would you say a "staple item" is for every girl's closet?
  4. Who is your inspiration?
  5. Favorite quotation?
  6. What is your favorite meal of the day?
  7. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
  8. Favorite movie of all time?
  9. What website/social media are you loving right now? (Let us know how to find you!)
  10. What book should I read next?
  11. How are your New Year's Resolutions going?
I can't wait to see your posts! Leave the links below once you've answered the questions!
Feel free to answer the questions on your own, if I didn't nominate you, and also leave your blog link - I would love to learn more about you!


xo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination, Sydney! Here's the link to my post: http://pinkandgreenpearls.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    Caroline
    {pinkandgreenpearls.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm so glad you decided to answer the questions!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Hello! I really love your blog and I would also like to nominate you for the Liebster Award! My blog is at: southernervinliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...