Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hour by Hour, Day by Day : #blogeverydayinfeb

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Routines for me is a must. (I spent the entirety of January focusing on it.) Every week day is pretty much the same - I wake up at the same time, go to the same places, complete the same tasks, and go to bed around the same time. Sure, there are days where I have a voice lesson after school, have to run errands, go to appointments, etc., but in general my routine is pretty much the same. 

5:45 : Check Social Media, Read Blogs, etc.


6:20-7:00: Get Ready for School! Outfit, Breakfast (and Coffee!), Makeup, Teeth Brushed





{routines post found here}

7:10 : Off to School!

8:10-3:10 : School. 

3:30-4:00 : Bus Ride Home

4:00-6:00 : Homework 
(usually includes procrastination)


{this time sometimes includes my workout}

6:00-7:00 : Dinner

7:00-9:00 : Additional Homework, Lounge Around


9:00 - 9:30 : Shower, Pajamas, Get Ready for the Next Day


9:30 - 10:00 : Last minute Social Media Check, Read


10:00 : Lights Out!

What does your day look like? 

xo

4 comments:

  1. My day looks an awful lot like stressing, crawling around the floor with kids, and eating huge amounts of food. Yours sounds much better. XD

    by the way, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now and look forward to our mutual stalking. ;)

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine can be stressful too, but I think I enjoy how my day is just fine (:

      Thank you for following! I can't wait to go to your blog now!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Your day sounds way more planned out than mine! Maybe I should start trying to have more of a routine!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Routines help me so much - I HAVE to have them!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...