Monday, February 24, 2014

Guest Post : Ashley Mason #blogeverydayinfeb

Hi ladies! I'm Ashley from Private School Prepster, and I'm going to be guest posting for Sydney today about interacting with other bloggers.
---------------------------------------------
In my opinion, there are only two really important things to remember while blogging: being yourself and making new friends. Blogging is a great way to make new friends because if you find a blog you like, you most likely have a lot in common with the girl behind the blog.

I recently did a little link-up called "connect with preps." This idea all started when I realized how many preppy bloggers, Twitters, Instagrammers, Youtubers, etc. there were. I love making new friends, so I thought to myself, why not come up with something so all of these preps can get in contact with each other? So I did. I got the email address of any prep that wanted to be involved and randomly paired two girls together. They would then be free to start emailing the girl they were assigned and most likely become friends with her!

Making new friends is an absolutely amazing feeling. You may find a few things you have in common with another blogger just by reading her blog, but you will never know how many things you have in common with her until you start emailing her.

So, my suggestion to all of you is that if you find a blog that you're interested in, get in contact with the girl behind the blog. If she has a "contact me" page, find her email address and shoot her an email. Even follow her social media accounts if you'd like. If she doesn't have a "contact me" page, leave a comment on one of her blog posts asking her for it. Never be too shy to pass up a friendship and always be on the lookout for new blogs to follow.

Do you have any blogger friends?

xo

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can find more about it here: http://wanderlustandwardrobes.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html :)

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go and see your questions! Thanks for the nomination!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of the pairing!! I love making new friends (Sydney has became one of those recently!) :) Great post Ashley!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! And I'm happy to call you one of my blogging besties!


      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...