Thursday, February 27, 2014

Daily Reads, Blogs I Love : #blogeverydayinfeb


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I started reading blogs, I slowly started braistorming about making my own. I started out by reading The College Prepster because I saw it featured on my friend's blog, Ribbons and Pearls. Over time, more and more blogs were becoming part of my morning reads, the time in the morning where I scroll through my Bloglovin' feed and start my day off right. 

These are just a few of my favorite blogs. I have so many daily reads that I couldn't possibly fit them in one blogpost. I have so many reads that I have almost 200 unread posts on my Bloglovin' feed that I can't read all in one day. 



Sarah, Classy Girls Wear Pearls // Me and Kira talk about Sarah and KJP all the time, tag each other in their Instagram posts that are absolutely perfect, and can't stop thinking about their perfect wedding that is in the future. Her outfits are brilliant and I am so jealous of her New England lifestyle. 


Carly, Chicago Prepster // Carly is such a sweet blogger with some of the most inspirational posts. 

Katie, Classic With a Twist // Katie posts tons of classy outfits that I am constantly jealous of. She has always been one of my favorite bloggers since the start. 

Meredith, Monogram Meredith // Meredith, one of my more recent morning reads, is slowly becoming my favorite. Meredith is such a sweet girl and her blog is so genuine. 

Kira, Ribbons and Pearls // Kira's blog inspired me to start writing, and it's super motivational blogging with someone who also goes to school with you because you know you're not alone!

Sarah, Southern Charleston Class // Sarah, another girl I go to school with, posts her daily outfits that are adorable! We are planning on doing a collaboration in the future, so stay tuned!

Caitlin, Southern Curls & Pearls // Caitlin has a new, chic outfit everyday on her blog that I am so jealous of. They're perfect!

Carly H, The College Prepster // My first blog read and my inspiration. Her posts are PERFECT and I learn so much from her on almost every post. Carly is such a talented and gifted writer, and I hope to meet her someday! 

What blogs do you love? 

xo

2 comments:

  1. I love finding new blogs to read so thanks for sharing your faves! TCP was my first blog that introduced me o the blogging community too!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...