Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Where'd You Go, Bernadette? #blogeverydayinfeb

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I haven't been reading a lot lately, due to school and fun weekends with friends; yet I still love it when I get the chance to cuddle up in bed and loose myself in a good book. 

I finally got around to the (very) talked about book, Where'd You Go, Bernadette - and I have mixed feelings.

I really enjoyed the book, as it was somewhat of a mystery tied into a realistic fiction, but it (at times) got boring and I had to push myself to continue reading. 

It was a very cute story line - Bee and her mother, Bernadette, begin creating a plan to take a family trip to Antarctica, and the entire book is their journey, including their father/husband, preparing and embarking to Antarctica. With many twists and turns, this book leaves you hanging and wanting more.




read the book yourself to find out where bernadette went! (i need to stop now.)

xo


2 comments:

  1. This is on my "to read" list! Hopefully I'll be able to get to it once school lets out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it! It was a fairly easy read, which made it quite enjoyable.

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...