Thursday, February 6, 2014

simple and timeless : #blogeverydayinfeb

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My make up must haves aren't too complicated - as the title states, I try and make my daily look simple and timeless, in the context of taking no time. 

My winter makeup routine is super simple -  I don't want to pile on the products, and I (honestly) don't always have the energy to do a full face of makeup, foundation and all. 

These products are the best and work wonders. It takes me (maybe) 5 minutes to do my "complete" look - simple is best. 


Bare Minerals "Well Rested", Bare Minerals "Stroke of Light", Loreal "Lash Out Butterfly

I begin my makeup by applying "Stroke of Light" to the area around my eye. If I want an extra boost, I add my "Well Rested", which just adds a little more brightness under my eyes.
Mascara is last! 

Stila "Strawberry Cream", Maybelline "Blissful Berry"

As for lips, I love going for either my lipstick, and on a more casual day, a lip gloss. 

What are your makeup must haves?

xo

5 comments:

  1. Do you have any specific recommendations? I'd love to try one!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite close to my daily look-- Clinique airbrush foundation for under eyes, Benefit They're Real mascara, Lancome blush, Stila Strawberry and/or Covergirl Heavenly. You are absolutely right-- simple is best!

    -- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so simple! Is Clinique Airbrush Foundation a liquid foundation? I've started looking at foundations more and have been searching for recommendations. What color is the Covergirl Heavenly like?

      xo

      Delete
  3. I am going to post a post soon about my daily makeup so I wont post it on here! But I love listening to other people's!!! :) I really want to try out that mascara!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have to check your blog for that post! Make sure to comment with a link on my most recent post to remind me!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...