Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dear Me : #blogeverydayinfeb


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear 16 Year-Old Sydney, 

I hope you've had a successful sophomore year so far. Enjoying your major, succeeding in your math and science classes, and having the time of your life with your friends. I hope you've learned how to better deal with stress, and stop procrastinating. 

I hope you've grown your faith in Christ. I know it's been a struggle since entering high school, but it's going to be worth it in the long run. Read His word on a daily basis, attend church on a weekly basis, and take part in a life group. It's all going to be worth it. You'll learn so much and will grow as a person. 

I hope you've reached your goals. You've always been a goal setter, and I hope you've reached some of them, learned from your mistakes, and have adjusted the goals in result. I hope you had a successful Governor's school audition, have made it into All-State Chorus, and have (fingers crossed) had a solo in a performance for Vocal. 

I hope you (maybe) have fallen in love. I hope you've truly learned what love is, and hopefully not the hard way. Maybe you haven't had a boyfriend yet, or your first kiss, but I hope that you have learned from someone you're close to what it really means to be loved ... and to love. 

I hope you've traveled. I hope you've been to Boston, Paris, and someplace new and exciting. Experience the world, because you have a limit on the days.

I hope you've grown. As a person, a blogger, a friend. I hope you've learned along the way and have altered how you're living in result. 

I hope you've ... learned to drive. read more. worried less. had your mind over matter. have worked out more. learned lots. discovered your style. analyzed your future. found an empowering lipstick. helped in the community. succeeded in your classes. asked for help. said no when needed. found your true friends. 

Love, 
15 Year Old You


xo

2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT letter. And it would be really cool if your printed it out and waited till this time next year to open it! :) Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a creative suggestion. I will definitely be doing that this weekend!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...