Saturday, March 1, 2014

NEW Social Media Platforms

Happy Weekend! (And Happy March!)

Throughout the past few weeks, I have been expanding the number of social media platforms I am connecting with my readers with. It's been a journey exploring new platforms and getting used to connecting on each one of them. 

BLOG Instagram // I still have my personal instagram, but I wanted the freedom of being able to post more blog pictures for the audience of viewers that are interested. Lots of the graphics from my posts and OOTD's are posted here.

"Sister Blog" // I caught on to Tumblr after a few people told me to join, and I really have enjoyed it. It's really similar to Pinterest with a few differences. I upload my Instagram posts here and reblog lots! 

Facebook Page // Another way to connect! I will be linking up my posts daily and making sure to interact with readers that are interested in liking this page! 

EMAIL (athousandtomorrowsblog@gmail.com) // Instead of all my blog emails going to my personal account, I have created a blog email. Feel free to contact me anytime with comments, questions, concerns, or recommendations. I love to hear from you! 

Don't forget about the current social media platforms you can find me on! Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter //Goodreads // Bloglovin'

stay tuned! see you monday. 

xo

5 comments:

  1. Follow you on almost everything! Yay! :) :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I think I am following you on all social media platforms as well!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. 인스타팔로워늘리기

    ReplyDelete
  3. LinkBook Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. Instagram bio link

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...