Wednesday, March 19, 2014

TAG :: Would You Rather? Beauty Edition

I was tagged by one of my best blogging friends, Elizabeth from Closer Than Yesterday, to complete the Would you Rather Beauty Edition Tag! I've never done a tag before, so I am super excited to answer these questions. 

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses, or lose all your palettes and eye-shadows?
-I don't use eyeliner/palettes/eye-shadows, so I would probably give up lipsticks and glosses because I feel like I can go without them.  Mascara is too much of a necessity for me, because it makes me look awake and opens my eyes up! 

2.  Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
   -My hair isn't too long as it is, but I would probably never cut it again ... is that gross? 

3.  Would you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?
   -Coral. I wound't want to pile the product on, but I think that a light coral color would look gorgeous, especially in the summer months! 

4.  If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
-CLOTHES. 

5.  Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
    -Thinking of this question makes me cringe. I want to say neither, but if I had to choose one,  I would have to choose eyeliner as lipstick. At least there are pretty eyeliner color options!  

6.  Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
-I would choose Sephora, because they carry so many brands and have tons of options! 

7.  Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or only one lip color for the rest of your life?
-One Eyeshadow color. I love having options for lip colors, but having one option for eyeshadow wouldn't be terrible because you could choose such a versatile color that could work everyday! 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
-Summer clothes in Winter. You can always layer and find very versatile pieces that would still work in the cold month! 

9.  Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
-Bright! I love all the pastel nail colors. 

10.  Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
-Eye product! I hardly ever wear eye products.

11.  Would you rather only be allowed to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
 -Ponytail! I think there are so many fun things you can do with a ponytail rather than a messy bun.

12.  Would you rather never be able to paint your nails or never be able to wear lip gloss?
-Never paint my nails. I've started to really like lip gloss/stick, and I would hate to not be able to use it anymore!
13.  Would you rather shave off all your eyebrows or have to sharpie them in everyday?
    -What a terrible question. I don't think I can even fathom an answer. 

14.  Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
   -Nail polish!

I Tag :: 

and YOU! If you're interested in doing this tag, let me know and  I would love to read your post! 


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing it! I loved reading your answers! :) :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...