Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Navy and Navy


I finally braved Forever 21 and looked around 2 weeks ago. In the sale area, I found this adorable polka dot skirt that is navy. It's super comfortable and is very flowy, perfect for weekends out with friends, summer vacations, and the hot days of summer. I'm super excited to style it a few different ways!
After last week, when Charleston experienced some amazing summer temperatures, it's climbing back into the lower temperatures in the 40s and 50s.








Top: Gap
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Purse: Longchamp, Large Le Pliage in Navy

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. just found your blog, love it!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just found yours, and I love it!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I am in LOVE with the skirt! It is so pretty. Leave it to Forever 21 to have so many great deals!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real though! I'm so glad I had my friend with me to maneuver through the store!

      xoxo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...