Monday, March 3, 2014

happy birthday daddy + Motivation Monday

Happy Monday! 

After these past 2-3 weeks I've had, I'm so glad that today I am turning in a paper that has caused me so much stress, tomorrow is a Algebra 2 quiz, and there's nothing too big for the rest of the week (fingers crossed). This weekend really was a nice one. I spent Saturday at home, watching Gossip Girls, getting work done, and had my pictured regrammed by The Every Girl (I freaked out!). Sunday wasn't a #sundayfunday, but was #workhard day. Spring Break is less than 45 days away and I am so excited, so I know that March will be a long month. (Speaking of Spring Break, does anyone have a countdown app that they recommend?) 
And my Instagram account (@/athousandtomorrowsblog) got over 100 followers in less than 4 weeks. Follow me if you haven't done so, it's a great way to stay in the know with the blog! 

++POSITIVE VIBES++

Positive Vibes
{via}

a favorite saying
{via}

As well as it being the start of a new week/month, it's also my amazing Daddy's birthday. I am so thankful for my Dad; even if we don't get along all the time, he's always there for me and is offering help all the time. He is my biggest supporter and loves to listen to me laugh and talk. 

Here goes a major #throwback.



Know how I'm always talking about my twin? That's me and him when we were 2. 


That's right. I was a dancer.


our happy little family - my little sister (she came 8 years later)

Have a Marvelous Monday! What's motivating you this week? 

xo

4 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday to your Daddy! Hope you have a happy Monday and a blast celebrating!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your dad! I totally love the throwback! I use an app I think its called Countdown. (Thats all it says under the app. I love it! You can countdown many things at once and change the background picture! Congrats on your insta growing so fast!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so looking into that app. I need a good countdown app!

      xo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...