Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Five

What a week it's been! 

There has been so much on my schedule, my to do list is overflowing, and my brain is full. Somehow I made it through this week successfully after the crazy weekend I had filled with  performing. It's coming to the end of the 3rd Quarter, so teachers are dying to get the last few hundred grades into the grade book. (Read: finish 2 books + test/quiz/socratic seminar on both, math test next week, PE mile run/push up test/basketball test, french extra credit + oral assessment + 84 question World Geo test). I'm hoping that after this next week, my schedule will be free and I will be able to just worry about Spring Break. (posts to come about how I'm preparing!) 

This Friday, I thought I would try something new. I see so many of my favorite bloggers doing on my radar posts, Friday Fours/Fives, and Links I Love, SO I thought I would join the bandwagon and try my first "Friday Fives". Being on the computer so much this week for school meant lots of time procrastinating on social media platforms. 

ONE: Man Sings "Let it Go" In 21 Different Voices
I watched this fantastic video and couldn't stop smiling. This 22 year old college student sang the new Disney hit "Let it Go" from Frozen in 21 different Disney voices. (You can read more about it here)


TWO: Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Spring Finale
Myself and the entire twitter universe were all speechless after Tuesday's PLL episode that didn't answer all the questions I had hoped it would ... in fact, it made me think of even more questions. I don't want to give away any spoilers to anyone who hasn't gotten the opportunity to watch the episode, but WOW. I don't know what to think. My thoughts cannot be summed into words. 

Pretty Little Liars spring finale TONIGHT at 8/7c on ABC Family! #AliTellsAll

THREE: March Madness
I'm taking PE this semester, and the unit we are currently working on is Basketball. As some extra credit, we were able to fill out a bracket for March Madness. I pretty much wrote down random teams, and my winning team are the Wisconsin Badgers (GO BUCKY!). My parents laughed when I told them some of the teams I paired up and who would win the game. Oh well. 

FOUR: Stress Relieving Social Media
as seen on Instagram: @/athousandtomorrowsblog or @/sydhuss
After a rough night filled with homework, I allowed myself to jump into bed after my shower and pin away. I've recently had a "break" from Pinterest and have fallen in love with Tumblr (let's be real: It isn't blocked at school. Of course I will love it.) After the past few nights of Pinterest, I've fallen back in love and want to pin even more. (you can follow me here!)

FIVE: Volatility and Paper vs. Digital
The College Prepster's daily posts never seem to fail when giving inspiration, great advice, and a smile. Each week I find myself liking a post on Bloglovin' simply to find myself going back and reading the post again and again. This week, Carly talked about Volatility (I loved the "steps" she put along with the post!) and Paper vs. Digital. She made some great posts about using digital more often, but how much she really missed using Paper - and I have to agree! As it is fantastic to have everything on your phone and with you at all times, I absolutely love writing things down on sticky notes and making to do lists. 

    

One last thing: Remember that audition that I talked about back in February? The results for it were mailed out Wednesday and I am dying to know what the result is. Stay tuned, because I will definitely be announcing the verdict as soon as I know! 

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday! 

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I cant wait to see what the outcome of your audition is!!! :) And I Loved that Video up top! That guy was on point for every one! Pooh was my favorite! :) I am goign to have to get back into Pretty Little Liars. Actually I kinda want to wait till the show is completely done with so I can watch it then! haha

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't choose my favorite voice from the whole video, because I think they're all great!
      That's smart - waiting to watch it all at one time means you won't have to worry about commercials!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love that video! I'm obsessed (still) with frozen but this is definitely one of the best covered around!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of 2 covers that I have found and love!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That geography test though-glad we had a super fun weekend to relieve stress!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So thankful for such a great weekend.

      xoxo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...