Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Skater Skirt


During the same trip to Forever 21, my friend convinced me to look at H&M. It was my first time going, and I fell in love. It was definitely more intimidating than Forever 21 size wise, (the H&M here in Charleston is HUGE), but it was much more organized and was easy to find what you were looking for. 
My friend has worn her Skater Skirt from H&M numerous times to school and I have been wanting one for the longest time - and this skirt was a steal for only $12. I will definitely be taking it with me to Italy because it is so comfortable and easy to style.










Top: Gap
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: BP, Nordstroms
Purse: Forever 21

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love this so much! We don't have an H&M where I live (we're getting one soon!!) but when I was in San Francisco, they had two and I honestly fell in love with it. It's kind of a different style than Forever 21 and I love it! You look just darling in these photos, I've been looking for a good skater skirt for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like H&M better simply because I find it more organized.
      Thank you!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. There isnt a H&M anywhere near where I live. I want to go to one so bad! I just cant shop online because there is too much stuff! And of course this looks perfect on you, as always! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...