Sunday, March 30, 2014

Show Us Where You Work Linkup


I am so excited to be taking part in this great linkup! I participated in my first ever link up at the beginning of February, and had such a great time meeting more bloggers and reading their posts! Today, I'm partnering up with Carlee from East Coast Girl in PearlsRebecca from Life with rMe, and Dorothy from Prep in Your Step!  

{weekend to-dos}

1. Where is your favorite workspace located? (Library, apartment, dorm room?) My favorite workspace would have to be my bedroom, because that's the only place I work! I can't stand working downstairs at the kitchen table/counter because I just can't focus there.
2. Do you prefer a sleek desk or you more of an “organized chaos” kind of person? As much as I love the look of a sleek desk, (I have a Pinterest Board dedicated to desks!) I would rather work on the floor or on my bed. I find myself working at my desk maybe once or twice a week.
3. What is your favorite kind of writing utensil? I love mechanical pencils for the most part, but it's really fun to add color to my notes.
4. Show us your calendar or agenda! I have a Lilly Pulitzer Agenda, and I absolutely love it. It has just the right amount of space for me to write everything down that I need to, and the prints and colors make me feel so much more motivated! (I've talked about how much I love utilizing my agenda here!)

{week by week, used for writing down school assignments, test dates, rehearsals}

{monthly, used for planning broadly, parties, trips, concerts/rehearsals}

{monthly (again), used just for blog posts}

5. And just for fun, what are you looking forward to most about spring? This spring, I can't wait for the pastel colors and printed shorts! And tanning by the pool or at the beach.

Where is your favorite workspace?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Your agenda looks so organized! Thanks so much for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your agenda looks! I wish I could work in bed, but I need a table top to get work done. Haha.

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had seen this linkup! But anyways I agree!!! I always end up working on my bed or the floor versus my desk!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the opposite - I tend to focus more when I work away from my room - even though I have a desk in my room - maybe if I work on decorating it and making it more functional then I'd get better at using it haha!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...