Tuesday, March 4, 2014

20 Minute Morning : Outfit #2







dress : Gap
Shoes :  BP, Nordstrom

Don't deny it: we all have those mornings, some more than others, where getting up early enough to pull together a full outfit isn't an option. I love having simple outfits that I know won't take more than 20 minutes to pull of a full get dressed/eat/do makeup routine. After sharing my first "20 Minute Morning" here, I've been thinking of additional outfits that fit under this category, and a good shirt dress has to be on the list. This is my 3rd shirt dress I've received in the past 4 months and I am in love. (I have an urge to style the other 2 also, but in different ways! Thoughts?) There are so many ways to style them and they can be worn into the summer months. (roll up the sleeves, dinners, beach cover up) They're also super comfortable and very light.  

How do you style your shirt/shift dresses?

xo


9 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a classic shirtdress. I pair mine with Jack Rogers and some classic jewelry and I’m out the door for work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a pair of Jacks, so they will definitely be styled together in the near future!

      xo

      Delete
  2. My shirt dress from Old Navy is my absolute favorite! It's so breezy and perfect in the summer, but also now with boots and a vest!

    xoxo,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirt dresses I've seen from old navy are adorable. I will definitely look there next fall!

      xo

      Delete
  3. I need a shirtdress so badly! I have my eye on one from Target, but it's only sold in stores - looks like I need to start hunting!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look into Gap and Old Navy! They have great options, especially for spring styles. I just recently saw 3 or 4 at Gap and fell in love.

      xo

      Delete
  4. I have got to get me a good shirtdress. The only one I had disappeared somewhere!!! But yours looks great and you styled it perfect!!! :) (As always!)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd look into the sale sections soon because stores are getting new styles in!

      xo

      Delete
  5. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Best fragrance for man

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...