Thursday, March 20, 2014

Comfort and Class


This is one of my favorite, go-to outfits. I have had this Gap skirt for a little over a year now, and I probably wear it 2 or 3 times a month. It's comfortable and worn; I want it in every color imaginable. I love adding the touch of navy with the top (and now with my Jacks!). Put a pair of tights underneath and I'm ready for a cooler day. 
Today I'm attending All County after it was rescheduled from January due to our Snow Days. I'm excited to see how much I learn and how the choir comes together! 







top: Gap
skirt: Gap
shoes: Jack Rogers

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You get cuter every post you post. I am just saying. And I love love love that skirt!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (: It's such a great transitional skirt.

      xoxo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...