Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday {Four}

With this week over, I am solely focused on getting through the next week. (which shouldn't be too much of a struggle) A week from today I am traveling to Carowinds with my freshman class to learn more about Physics, as we are currently discussing that unit. 4 days later, I will be embarking to ITALY and I am SO EXCITED. I have a countdown and I am super pumped. I'll be discussing more in detail what I'll be doing (as a continuation of my Spring Break Mini-Series; don't forget to send me topic suggestions!) and how I'm planning on packing. 

I've been surfing the web in between homework tasks (more like procrastinating) but I've found a few great links (only 4 today!)

ONE :: Falling Plates
I found this video in my friend's instagram bio and I am so glad I watched it. It's such a thought-provoking and a well put together video. 


TWO :: History in High Heels
While "researching" for my Italy trip, I found the blog History in High Heels who knows so much about traveling to Italy! She has some great tips under the "travel" section of her blog


THREE :: Marley Lilly App
Marley Lilly, an online monogram shop, just launched their new app which has a feature so that you can create your own monogram (say what?!) It's such a fun app, especially getting to mess around with the colors and backgrounds. 
Marley Lilly is also sending out free stickers, so sign up to get yours here



FOUR :: New Blogging Friends
In the past 2 or 3 months, 2 girls from my school have started their own blogs. It is such an inspiration to see other girls that I know and love blog for themselves and do such a great job at it. 
Here, you can find my friend Carly (Through My Lens). She's a creative writer with a passion for God. She has such motivational posts and you can learn a lot from what she writes. 
You can find my friend's Natalie and Daphne's blog here (Cozy Sweaters). Natalie started this blog as a photography blog, but it has now grown to share some of their favorite artsy things and great DIYs! 
And I can't forget my friend Sarah, who blogs at Southern Charleston Class. I love all of her outfits and her posts are a joy to read! 

What have you been loving on the internet this week? 

xo

ps. don't forget to email me/comment below of ideas you have for my spring break mini series! 

1 comment:

  1. The app is so good! I just got it! :) I will go check your friend's blogs out!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...