Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pinterest Inspired






shirt : Gap
skirt : J. Crew Factory
shoes : BP, Nordstrom

Because of my obsession with Pinterest (you can find me here!), I have found multiple outfit "pinspirations"! After investing in this J.Crew "paper bag" skirt in October, I have worn it many times and have definitely gotten my money's worth. It's such a comfortable skirt and can be worn so many ways. I've paired it with navy tights and riding boots, a comfortable tee and a sweater, and with a simple white shirt and my Tiffany and Co. Necklace ... the options are endless! 
The weather here in Charelston the past 4 days has been gorgeous, but we are slowly inching back into the cold temperatures. (It's been so nice having a break from pants and tights and wearing some shorts and skirts!)

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. so cute! Wish I was bold enough to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure you would look fantastic if you tried one out!

      xox

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty, ladylike look. Love it!

    Xo
    http://www.style-wire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those paper bag skirts have become a staple for me! I have them in too many colors now! xx


    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get a few more, but I don't want to pay $60 for them from J. Crew! Any suggestions on places to get them for less?

      xox

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...