Thursday, March 27, 2014

J. Crew : City Fit Chinos

'

I LOVE patterned shorts. I purchased 6 or 7 pairs last Summer from Gap and got so many compliments on every pair. They're super cute and can be styled numerous ways - from a day shopping to a night out with friends. After seeing these printed shorts from J. Crew Factory, I knew I had to get my hands on a pair when they were 50% off - and I got them for only $16 (talk about a steal!). I had to purchase them a size up, because that's all that was left, but I love the way they fit and I think that by pairing them with a simple black belt they will look stunning. 
It's slowly getting colder (again) here in Charleston, so these shorts are being put back in the drawer; but, I cannot wait to pull them out again when it gets warmer! 




shirt : Gap
shorts : J. Crew Factory
shoes : Nordstrom
necklace : Tiffany and Co

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! And you for sure got a steal on them!! :)
    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...