Monday, March 17, 2014

Music Down in My Soul + #MotivationMonday

Happy Monday! (And St. Patrick's Day!)
if you're reading this early enough in the morning, make sure you're wearing GREEN today! You don't want to get pinched! 

This weekend has been crazy. I had a vocal performance Friday, Saturday, and Sunday,  (+ rehearsal Thursday) and had tests to study for and extra credit to complete for school. I was running around and finally had time to sit down and have a few hours for myself to blog and get some work done yesterday evening. I blogged a lot, and there are 5 posts coming to you this week! Saturday was also spent in bed, because I was trying to save my voice for the performance that night. I

My best friend Emily came Saturday night to the concert! It was so nice having her come and see me perform - I'm so thankful for her!

Sunday morning I made myself a wonderful brunch to fill myself up before my performance. 

Time for some #MotivationMonday! Last week was super rough for me, so I'm hoping this week is better and is filled with ++Positive Vibes++!
✭
still wishing my New Years Resolution of February ended up in a relationship. Oh well. (: 

True

What's motivating you this weekend? 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I need some motivation to get me through this week. I am seriously drained and have so much to do. But I am glad you had a great weekend! That food is making me hungry! :) Cant wait for the upcoming posts! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...