Monday, March 24, 2014

EXCITING NEWS + Out on the Town

This weekend was fantastic. 



Friday, I had All-County, which wasn't the most enjoyable activity to be participating in on my Friday night ... but, an exciting package came in the mail for me that afternoon regarding the audition I had back in February. I made my mom keep it sealed, because I wanted to be there to open it myself.
I WAS ACCEPTED! 
I spent Friday afternoon shaking from excitement and texting all of my friends from last year to see what their letters said - and they all got in again! I'm so excited to see them again. 
(Wondering what this entails?) This summer, I'll be traveling to Greenville for 14 days to join some old friends (and new!) to participate in a summer intensive for Vocal. I'm super excited and I am making a countdown this week. (that's how excited I am!) If you're interested in Guest Posting this July (#planninginadvance), let me know! 


A shopping trip with Mommy to Towne Center to get a friend's birthday gift turned into an amazing trip to Banana Republic and Belk. BR was having a 40% off all Sale Items and I scored some great pieces, including this top. (this LBD {for my performance this summer at Governor's school} and this perfect eyelet top). OH! And this jacket which has an amazing story to go with it. Originally $250, it was marked down to $75. Then, it was 40% off with an additional 20% off because of a tiny stain that isn't even noticeable. In the end, we scored the jacket for $36! Look for a few upcoming outfit posts featuring these items!

Saturday night, I celebrated a friend's 15th Birthday with dinner Downtown and a movie back at the house. It was so much fun and we took tons of pictures! The weather was perfect and it couldn't have been a better night. 

The newly remodeled Palm Avenue - I've yet to go inside, but I cannot wait to see what they've done to the store! 




This house felt Downton Abbey-ish. 


Sunday, I spent the day studying with friends for a Socratic Seminar we have today, and getting blog posts ready for this week. I'm so glad that I had such a fun weekend before this packed week ahead. 

How did you spend your weekend? 

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED! I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IN! YAYAYAYYY! (Insert plans for me to guest post in July here.) But I am so glad you had a good weekend. I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) But Happy Monday! Hope your weekend awesomeness flows into your week!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! I'd love for you to guest blog! (:

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. CONGRADLUATIONS! Just started reading your blog....can't wait to follow along on the test of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sydney!! That is amazing!!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Maybe you can guest post for me a second time! (:

      xoxo

      Delete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...