Monday, June 30, 2014

Reflection : New Years Resolution #6

New Year, new direction :: 4 steps to make 2014 your best year yet


2014 Resolutions Post

June was such a great month. School ended on a high note - only because exams were over, I got to get back into the swing of blogging after the lack of posts in May, and I got to catch up on sleep, create a fun and easy breezy summer routine, and just relax. A lot of people tend to go for crazy summer plans, in which they're gone the mass majority of the summer traveling place to place (the case for me last summer), but I have truly enjoyed just hanging low and getting lots of work done. 

This month, I concentrated on blogging which was great. Like I said, June was my month to catch up on blogging and put a lot of time and effort into publishing better and solid content. (I hope you've felt the same way as the reader!) I also started my  own series, Tea Talk Tuesday, to highlight bloggers that I love. I also joined a new blog group, the SITS girls - and have loved being part of such an upbeat and encouraging group of girls. 
I also found a few new blogs that I absolutely love and read every morning. One of my most recent findings is of my friend Claire's blog, Adventures in Deutshland. This fall, Claire is coming to SOA for Vocal, and I am so jealous that she gets to spend the next month and a half in Germany. Her blog is just her simply writing what her time is like there and how she's enjoying her experience. 

My blog's first birthday is the 2nd - and I am so excited to write all about what this year has been like for me. I had big dreams of creating a fun little post, but with the next two days that I have planned it may not be happening. (but still, fingers crossed!) 

And to end, July's resolution may be and/or omitted until next month. During July, I am supposed to focus on Travel, but I am not traveling out of state (I'll be going to Greenville for 2 weeks in 6 days) until August, and August's resolution is Organization (I have to get back into the swing of things for school!) - so I may just combine the two and have one massive month to get lots done! 

This week I have a lot planned, between 2 doctor appointments, getting ready for camp, and blog tons, so I need some massive motivation to keep me in good spirits! 

Have a great Monday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...