Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tiny Prints : Father's Day Gift Guide

I find Father's Day the hardest holiday when it comes to gift purchasing. My Dad would enjoy so many different things so it's hard to narrow it down to one great gift; contrary to my mom who I know what I could get her in a heartbeat (read: Williams Sonoma + British Dramas). 

If you're running around trying to find a last minute, this post is for you! This Gift Guide can also be used for an upcoming birthday for any man in your life! (I will definitely be utilizing this Guide when my Dad's birthday rolls around!) 

Tiny Prints has such a wide array of gifts that would work for anyone. My Dad works in a professional environment every day, so I made sure to choose very professional looking gifts. He's constantly sitting at the desk and writing e-mails, but being able to write out some handwritten cards now and then for a quick "Thank You!" or Just Saying Hello to a coworker.  (And you can't forget to wish your coworkers and family a Happy Birthday!) To add a personal touch to envelopes, this Refined White Embosser would be a perfect option that still looks masculine. Lastly, this "Brilliant Ideas" notepad is perfect for at home or at the desk! (I think it would be cute to give to  Dad with a list of some fun activities that you could do together.) All in all, Tiny Prints has a wide array of gifts!


TINY PRINTS : Father's Day Gift Guide


If I had to choose one to give to my dad right now, it would have to be the personalized embosser ... because I could use it too! #notlying 

What are you giving your Dad for Father's Day? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...